What we provide:
We provide a solution using our G700SE camera that enables you to add images to Electronic Health Records.
- Generate 2-D barcode from tablet associated to that specific patient
- Scan barcode with camera and take pictures of the areas being treated
- Wirelessly upload them to a server and database
- Pictures is automatically attached to that patients EHR and can be viewed within seconds
- Scan Patient specific barcode
- Take pictures to monitor, track, or document a patient
- Wirelessly upload the pictures securely to the hospitals database
- Pictures are attached to the EHR of that patient and ready to be viewed within seconds
- Scans barcodes
- Allows for direct image tagging for specific patients.
- Data capturing embedded to images
- When images are uploaded, Memo Data is embedded and additional information is available
for the EMR.
- Security enabled / password protected
- Reduce theft and patient privacy infringement with SD WORM Card compatibility.
- JIS/IEC waterproof grade 8
- Waterproof build, able to withstand depths of 5 meters. (approx. 15ft)
- JIS/IEC dustproof grade 6
- 2m (approx 6.5ft) impact-resistant
- Tough, durable design allows for worry free accidents and drops.
- Chemical resistance (Ethanol or Sodium hypochlorite
- Disinfect and clean to camera worry free and still maintain proper hygienic standards.
- CCD barcode reader inside the camera
- BR-1 is also available for higher precision and accuracy